In an evening day, a mom wrote a poetry about her children
My relationship with my children is like the breeze,
I can't hold it, Smell it, Taste it,
And I can always feel it,
And I'll always know they'll always be back.
As my children are roses, I am the thorns,
clutching them and protecting them
As my children are sun, I am the rays,
helping them to shine and to be all that they can.
As my children are a lake, I am the water,
filling them with ideas, dream, and hopes for the future.
As my children are trees, I am the leaves,
sharing who and what I am and becoming an important part of their life.
As my children are my heart, I am the beat,
beating rhythmically to their happiness, their fear, their sadness, their excitement.
If people ask me why so difficult for me to let them go
then I will answer
that my children are part of me
therefore I must be with them,
to share all I am,
to share and teach them,
About Life, Love, and Happiness.
Source: Book: The Inspiring Words, Untaian Makna Dalam Kata
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment